Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Ok, so... How am I gonna set this up?"



Here is my classroom...

I should mention that I have a cooperating teacher. Her responsibilities are to help with grading, lunch count, neatness of room, working with groups, and basically anything I need--super blessed, right?

At AIS (Almaty International School), we have a mastery learning system--meaning, every child MUST master each learning goal. This makes a cooperating teacher handy, because differentiated instruction is a must as some students "Get it" and some students don't. Another pair of hands and eyes makes it more likely to have each student "master content" and succeed.

Anyways, I have a vision for the classroom--how it should function and what it should look like, and basically, she makes it happen.

No comments: